Baby Blessing Finda Abu is a 4-year-old girl who accidentally swallowed her earring after.
Reports say the kid accidentally swallowed the earring after her class teacher saw her playing with it in her mouth and slapped her to spit it out.
The poor child is currently admitted in the hospital for management while family members and friends try to raise the needed funds for a rigid bronchoscopy or a Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery which will cost about $15,000 for the surgery, travel, accommodation, feeding and visa.
Blessing’s condition needs urgent action otherwise will cause her lungs to elapse and further her complications.
We are therefore kindly asking Kind hearted individuals, institutions and groups to please donate and help save baby Baby Blessing Finda Abu. Donate and help give her a reason to live. Call or Whatsapp +232 76 76722736 or +232 88230000. Visit: www.sickpikin.org.