Fume Kills 4 Gallant Men in Kenema

1676

By our reporter in Kenema

Postmortem examination has confirmed that the four young men, Sheku Konneh, Abdulai Lukullay, Lahai Brima and Emmanuel Mansaray found dead at a store on Dama road in Kenema on Sunday 3rd October 2021, died as a result excessive intake of Carbon Monoxide.

This was according to Sergeant Brima J. Musa of the Community Relations Department, Kenema Police Division who explained that the Criminal Investigations Department of the Division on Monday 4th October 2021 received report of the sad incidence and wasted no time to immediately disperse a team of police officers to the scene.

He said the Team collected and conveyed the corpses to the government hospital in Kenema for postmortem and that the crime scene was later visited by a team of detectives attached to the Division and took photographs.

He disclosed that the team discovered at the crime scene the victims locked up in a store with a generator on.

Reports say three of the deceased are students whilst one is a Mason.